About Master Chris Heiser
- Biographical Highlights for Master Chris Heiser:
- Master Chris is a 4th Degree Black Belt, certified by Kukkiwon, with 20+ years of TaeKwonDo experience.
- Winner of several state and national tournaments in Poomsae and Sparring (1997 – 2004)
- ATU National Coach and Trainer for NJ (2008)
- Teacher of TaeKwonDo classes at several elementary and middle schools in NJ
- World TaeKwonDo Citation
- Kukkiwon Citation
- Canada Citation
- FBI Appreciation Recognition
- Numerous letters of recommendation from school principal
Master Chris Heiser has dedicated his life to the art of TaeKwonDo and sharing his passion for the martial art with his students. He believes that all students, regardless of age, can develop their full potential and will benefit from participating in TaeKwonDo. Master Chris’s goal is to create well-balanced students, one class at a time. He knows that when a student is taught to follow the principles of TaeKwonDo, which include loyalty, integrity, perseverance, self-control, and an indomitable spirit, he or she will always be successful.